Our Hall is available for hire for private groups & functions (out of school hours) 7 days a week.
- Central location in Hamilton Hill, very close to the hub of Fremantle
- Lovely open space with natural light and wooden floors and plenty of outdoor space for relaxing outside between sessions (some undercover space also)
- Parking on grounds (limited) and quiet street parking
- Seats 100 pax. theater style (dimensions of room 11m x 7m)
- Tables and chairs available (approx. 75 in total – 50 x adult and 25 x young adult sized). Padded seating available (extra hire cost)
- Data projector, extension cords and power boards, microphone and speaker system available upon request
- Air conditioning to heat and cool the room
- 2 separate toilet facilities in the Hall
- Kitchenette with tea/coffee facilities (need to provide own mugs and beverages)
- Hall cleaning available (extra cost)
- Marketing potential in Kerry Street Community School’s parent newsletter
- Friendly parents and staff on Hall Hire Committee committed to assist you
- Flexible hire – available half days, full days, full weekends (no overnight pack up!) or by the hour
You will need to
- Contact Kerry Street to secure your booking
- Arrange a 50% deposit to secure the venue upon booking, with the remainder to be paid one week before use
- Leave the premises clean and tidy (as found)
- Provide details of full Public Liability Insurance at time of booking
- Organise your own marketing
Please note: All events must comply with current COVID-19 guidelines as directed by the Western Australian Government.
Please contact us with any further queries.